It is the New Year and the academic session is about to kick off. Are you a tutor looking for the best software tool to create whiteboard videos for micro lessons?
Look no further! This post is for you. We share the top ten cartoon makers you can choose from to create your video for free. We highly recommend the first one. Let’s get into the details.
If you have searched a bit for animation video maker options online, it is possible to have come across Doratoon. Doratoon is a powerful tool designed to help users create awesomely unique videos, including whiteboard animation. The software frees you up to create customized videos offering millions of royalty-free animations, backgrounds, templates, stock footage, props, and more. You can create your whiteboard animation within minutes without any experience or skill.
Features of Doratoon
- AI Drawing and AI Dubbing
- 100M+ royalty-free stock video clips and photos
- 10,000+ 2D and 3D animated backgrounds and templates
- 10,000+ stock props
- 1,000+ animated characters with facial expressions and actions
- Text-to-speech and Speech-to-text feature
- An extensive library of royalty-free audio files
How to Use Doratoon
Step 1: Create a Doratoon account for free on the official website.
Step 2: Choose a preferred whiteboard video template.
Step 3: Edit the template to customize it to your video concept.
Step 4: Preview the video and download it to your computer.
These are the easy steps to create online animation with Doratoon. Navigate to this page to learn more.
#2: Doodle Maker
This online animation maker features advanced technology that offers users the opportunity to convert their plain text into an attention-grabbing animation video. You can create your videos in any language of your choice.
Doodle Maker features top-class technologies, including language translation, and unlimited text-to-speech. It also has an extensive asset library to make your video creation more convenient.
Features of Doodle Maker
- Over 300 premade templates
- AI translation engine that generates doodle videos in over 30 languages
- An extensive collection of high-quality images
#3: Animation Studios
This is a free software tool that transforms boring sales presentations into compelling videos. It is time to exchange your plain slideshows for something entertaining and captivating.
Animation Studios features a cutting-edge animation video editor and a custom story interface. You do not require any skills to create micro lessons with this cartoon video maker.
Features of Animation Studios
- Easy-to-use editing tools
- Impressive template library
- Royalty-free digital assets, including photos and video clips.
Here is another impressive free animated video maker you can use to create a whiteboard video. It is simple to use and has a drag-and-drop interface.
You can create your first video in minutes and the software lets you make and export three videos per month. Whether you are creating a micro lesson or a full-blown course, RawShorts is a great tool to use.
Features of RawShorts
- Seamless image manipulation with drag-and-drop features
- Thousands of premade whiteboard video templates, animated characters, and graphics
- Animated charts and icons
Animaker is another free whiteboard video maker with numerous features and functions. The free-to-use option lets you make up to 2 minutes of video with an extensive library of assets.
You can use characters, animated maps, infographic icons, charts, and props with the free version. The free version lets you download five videos per month, but you can access the full features with the subscription package.
Features of Animaker
- Easy to add text, music, and effects to whiteboard videos
- Hundreds of whiteboard video templates
This free animation maker comes with an intuitive interface to let you create an engaging whiteboard animation. You can draw your students into your teaching with a compelling story-telling video style.
RenderForest is cloud-based with hundreds of royalty-free ready-made scenes you can explore to enhance your video. The software offers drag-and-drop editing tools to make it easy for anyone to create videos.
Features of RenderForest
- Hundreds of pre-animated templates
- Online content editing
- Over 400 pre-created animated scenes
Whether you want to create a short video for your micro lesson, or a long presentation to deliver a course, PowToon has the tools you need. Instead of presenting static images through a PowerPoint presentation, you can boost engagement with an online free animation creation.
These videos appeal to children and high school students. So, whatever your target audience, you will find this tool very useful in creating whiteboard animations.
Features of PowToon
- Royalty-free templates and audio files
- Free-to-use digital assets, including video clips and photos
- Offers up to 3 minutes of HD quality in the free version with 100 MB storage
This tool is easy to use and great for creating animation online. Whether you want to create a whiteboard video for classroom teaching, training seminars, or team presentations, Biteable offers the features you need.
With a plethora of templates and digital assets with an intuitive drag-and-drop editing tool, you can create your videos in minutes.
Features of Biteable
- Easy to add colors, images, text, and effect
- Seamless drag-and-drop interface
- Extensive templates and assets library.
With its easy drag-and-drop feature, you can create whiteboard animations in minutes with VideoScribe.
The free animation online tool has over 5,000 images with a voiceover recorder and many more features. You can share your video directly with your students and you can also post on Vimeo and YouTube.
Features of VideoScribe
- Supports WMV and MOV animation video exports
- Upload personal assets to create whiteboard animation
- Extensive template library
When you need an animation maker with minimal frills, MySimpleShow is the tool to consider. It makes creating an explainer video seamless with its simple-to-use interface and features. It lets you create simple but engaging videos that will sustain your students’ attention.
Features of MySimpleShow
- Exceptional storyline templates
- Features an audio library with royalty-free music tracks and voice characters
Create Whiteboard Videos for Micro-Lesson with Doratoon
These are the ten top software options for creating whiteboard animation videos. You can use these tools for free to make your micro lessons. Of course, it is too much work to try out all ten before getting the perfect fit for your project. So, we have evaluated you.
Doratoon is the best choice among the options because of its extensive features and ease of use. Check out the cartoon maker today.