Playing Transformers games will not only allow your child to spend his free time in a pleasant, funny, and interesting way but also to find out new stuff about his favorite superheroes, that he doesn’t already know from the series or movies. This is precisely why, by reading this article further, you’ll also get advanced know-how about these robots that can transform into cars, animals, and anything else. This way, you’ll have more topics to discuss with your child and you can even play together!
Here are the best Transformers games fun facts, in our opinion:
- At first, the director appointed for the movie, Michael Bay, declined this position, saying that it’s just a “stupid toy movie”. However, he was convinced to change his mind and made the right decision, without which the entire Transformers universe today, including the hundreds of games, wouldn’t have existed. And their success is one that exceeded all expectations;
- In order to sell more toys & make the Transformers games more successful, the producers had to kill some of the characters on screen. This was the case for Starscream and, of course, Optimus Prime;
- When they die, the robots change their color, for example, from red & blue to grey, to show that the spirit is gone from their body. This is also evident in some games after certain characters are defeated or can no longer be selected to play with them;
- You most certainly didn’t know this: Optimus Prime’s favorite drink is Pepsi, as the two brands were associated in different campaigns, one dating back to 1985. Therefore, now you know what you should drink while playing Transformers games (of course, not in very large quantities, as moderation is the key in absolutely everything);
- Unfortunately, according to the original plot, the robots ultimately fail to protect humanity, which eventually gets wiped out. However, in Transformers games, there is a totally different… story since everything depends on you. Thus, you have all the power in your hands, literally and figuratively, to save the world & become an unexpected, but extremely welcome hero for the entire globe;
- The games, together with the animated series & movies, teach children all over the world one of the most important lessons that they’ll receive in life. More precisely, the fact that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Actually, this is a line spoken by Optimus Prime, at the suggestion of fans of the franchise, transmitted online.
Over 50 titles to choose from!
On the website Games-Kids.com, you have over 50 options when it comes to playing with the Transformers. For example, you can try jigsaw puzzle, car racing, memory games, as well as coloring, find the difference, and word games. They are all available for free (we can paraphrase Optimus Prime and say that playing is the right of all children), needing only a smartphone, PC, tablet, or laptop with a strong Internet connection. Last but not least, the controls are similar & very easy to master in all games. Have fun & good luck trying to save the world!